Introducing the New Testament: A Historical, Literary, and Theological Survey gives historical background, presentation of major themes, and includes maps and compelling images.
Here’s a brief look at how it looks in The Bible Study App
Thanks to all who had fun with us and submitted a picture! We didn’t want to keep them to ourselves so we now present to you the Bearded Theologians of Olive Tree.
As a thanks to all who participated we’ve put The C.H. Spurgeon Collection on sale for this week.
Go here to find out more!
This month we celebrate the spiritual fathers of facial hair and the faith!
We also want to honor you. If you have one already or are planning on growing a beard, share a picture and be entered to win a Charles Spurgeon collection – valued at over $200. Simply click the link below to submit your picture and you’ll be automatically entered to win.
To submit an entry go HERE!
The submission deadline has passed. Check back next week to see the finalists!
Submit a video review of The Bible Study App and you could win an iPad Mini!
Between now and July 1st we want to hear how you study the Bible on The Bible Study App and why the app is valuable to you. If you’re as passionate about the Bible and technology as we are then create a video review, upload it to a video hosting site (youtube, vimeo, etc.), and send us a link.
If your review wins, you’ll get an iPad Mini and a $100 gift certificate good for any products from our web store. Before submitting your entry make sure and read the full contest details below for what will make a winning review.
See below for full contest details.
1. Entries will be accepted between June 1 –July 1
2. Video review must be no longer than 3 minutes and highlight 1-3 favorite features.
3. Winning videos will be on the current version of The Bible Study App and contain a combination of:
- clear audio
- specific feature highlights
- screen shots or live video demonstration of the App
- your personal thoughts on the App
4. Submit your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1
5. Finalists will be presented on the Olive Tree Blog the week of July 7, and voted on by the Olive Tree community. The winner will be announced the week of July 14.
6. The winner receives an iPad mini and a $100 Olive Tree gift certificate to use on the web store.
7. Olive Tree Bible Software will reserve the right to feature any or all videos that are submitted as they see fit.
8. Winners will be notified by email. After you submit your video link to email@example.com make sure to add the domain ‘@olivetree.com’ to your safe senders list.
9. Sorry, the Video Review contest is only open to residents of the United States and Canada over the age of 18. Void where prohibited.
10. Employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
11. Limit one video review entry per person.
Summer is almost here – in the Northern Hemisphere that is. To celebrate Summer we’re offering a special Summer reading plan as this weeks free download for use within The Bible Study App.
Olive Tree’s Summer Bible Reading Plan is designed to give you an overview of the entire Bible in 14 weeks. Starting on June 1, the daily readings select passages from each book of the Bible and highlight major themes and events in the Scriptures. Additionally, each Bible book begins with an introduction to orient readers to the historical and cultural background as well as give author information and approximate dating. Each section of the Bible (i.e. Historical Books, Minor Prophets, Epistles, etc.) has a short explanation to give readers a big picture of the Bible’s organization.
Take advantage of this great resource by downloading it HERE.