Posts tagged fire
The Bible Study App for Kindle is a great addition to your Kindle HD or Kindle Fire. If you don’t already have it installed here’s how!
- From your Kindle Fire home screen tap on “Apps”
- Tap on “Store” on the top right corner of the Apps window
- Tap on the top input bar “Search Appstore” and then type in “Olive Tree”
- Tap on the FREE Olive Tree Bible Study app
- Tap on the Download button
- Once the download begins you should see a progress bar
- After the download is complete, you can tap the ‘Open’ button or go to your apps screen and tap on the Bible Study icon to open the Olive Tree app
For instructions to download titles which are registered to your Olive Tree account, click here.
Not seeing your Notes or Highlights in the text?
There is a setting on some platforms which affects whether or not highlights and notes are displayed in the text. In order to hide or display highlights in the text please follow these steps:
Open the Olive Tree app
With Scripture on the screen, select the ‘Settings’ icon (A*)
Select ‘Advanced Settings’
Select ‘Other Settings’
Selecting ‘Hide Annotations’ places a check mark, enabling this feature
Unchecking this selection will Show Annotations in the text